Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life and other things

Went back to Auckland recently for my best friend's engagement party, which was great it is always nice to go home! We flew Pacific Blue, now I am a bad flyer, it is the most ridiculous thing ever seeing I have been half way around the world and I get terrified flying from Wellington to Auckland.
So we get on the plane and everything is fine, now this airline is meant to be the fun airline, as I see it. So the flight attendants pull a few jokes, is this meant to make you feel more relaxed! Now I think that I am flying with some immature people who if we crash we will just laugh it off. The whole time this made me feel really uncomfortable, who am I putting my life in the hands off?
As I noted my best friend got engaged recently, and she asked me to be her maid of honour, which is so exciting. Not that I have much of an idea of what to do! My partner is getting harassed about marriage now, all very well it has been 5 years but i got to feel a little sorry for him!

No comments: